Flunk. Flunk.

That was funny

And for those people who dont like the way this flash presented itself, and how that thinking was terrible, learn to take a joke. And that guy who didnt like the music, expand your genres.

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

That was some major lolage

I love the "Awsome" style you use on your animations (this one had a particular feel for it). Dont know what to say really except make more lolage toons.

Let's Have Some Fun Let's Have Some Fun

Love the song you selected

Can't ever go wrong with explosions. nice and short. you have all my vote :D

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

Thank you.

This tutorial is like the most amazing thing ever. Its easy to undertand, its precise, and most of all its the start I needed. I dont know how to say thank you for what you have done. Im not even done looking through this thing right now, but I know it is going to help me out in more ways then I can think. I've watched your work for a few years now. Bravo.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Heh. Gee whiz thank you for your appreciation.
GLORY TO GOD. Let me know when your stuff comes out.

Mad World Cover Mad World Cover

Good cover

Like your flashes, this song is great. And billybobwhatsit, when he says "the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had", he is reffering to the fact that he was tired of living (For the sake of attentions,world weary, depressed, whatever motive), and in dreams where he is dead, or dying, he was getting what he wanted above all else. I don't know, sounds logical to me. There is bound to be millions of meanings from great songs.

Here With Me (DEMO) Here With Me (DEMO)

I dont see why there isnt more songs like this one

I dont know why. What I loved most out of this song is the fact i could understand all of it. The world needs more of this, and sadly, most people don't want songs that are understandable ;D

Raining Light Raining Light

Lol first comment i hopes :D

I enjoyed this. It had this sort of intoxicating rythme to it. I dont know, i guess i enjoy techno alot :D