Flunk. Flunk.

That was funny

And for those people who dont like the way this flash presented itself, and how that thinking was terrible, learn to take a joke. And that guy who didnt like the music, expand your genres.

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

That was some major lolage

I love the "Awsome" style you use on your animations (this one had a particular feel for it). Dont know what to say really except make more lolage toons.

Let's Have Some Fun Let's Have Some Fun

Love the song you selected

Can't ever go wrong with explosions. nice and short. you have all my vote :D

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

Very nice :D

There was not a moment during this flash that i was not entertained. The animation was about normal standards, the concept of the super hero clock was very original. I am impressed :)

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

God dude

I love all your work. Whenever i see rtil, i stop whatever im thinking about (breathe in, exhale, beat heart) and watch whatever it is. Just want to tell you yet again, keep it up!

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Man

This movie, its great. I dont know how i can say it any more blatently honest than this. The movie had everything you could want in a short such as this. Music of the most awesome sort, smoth animation, T.E.S.S.O.N.A.S referance. Totally great work!

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Amazing

This flash is truely amazing. I mean, the smoothness is just astonishing, and the randomization of the objects in the flash is great. Keep more flash coming. NG needs more MV like this.